these are thirteen random things...about me and lucy and mom. no particular order. no particular guarantee that they are anything less than inane:
1. mom used to think that i liked 'sliced' stinky goodness. she was wrong.
2. i like to look into mom's eyes. mom says that lots of kitties don't like to make eye contact. when i look, i can see that she loves me as much as i love her.
3. mom loves to have lots of ice in her diet coke. if she can't have lots of ice, she doesn't want any.
4. we live under one of the approach/departure runways for sea-tac airport. mom's learning to identify different jets by the way they sound.
5. king county--where we live--is the most populated area in washington state.
6. lucy would rather eat the grown-up iams kibble. i want her baby food.
7. lucy's learning to sleep on the bed next to mom. she's doing a great job...she can take up almost half of the bed!
8. mom avoids watching new tv shows because she doesn't want to get hooked on anything new.
9. while it takes almost a whole year for my fur to grow to full length after a lion cut, mom's hair grows almost a whole inch per month!
10. mom canceled her cell phone service a few months ago, and she doesn't miss it.
11. lucy has played so hard with the whirly bird, that most of the feathers have broken off. (lucy's only lived here for 2 weeks!)
12. mom doesn't like to eat fish. neither do i.
13. like a teenager, mom can listen to same song over and over and over (and over and over and over)