Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Karl's meme

Seems like a long time since i've posted. it's been a busy week...getting ready for company. i've been tagged for a couple of memes, and lucy's been tagged for one. we'll get to them as soon as we can! don't worry about not hearing from us...we love you!

"The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…"

Karl from The Cat Realm tagged me for this meme. Here we go...

^..^ I like tummy kisses.

^..^ I do not hesitate to wake Mom up if there is no food in my bowl. I jump on her chest (remember that I'm an extra-fluffy gentleman) and that wakes her up fast.

^..^ I think that really old tv theme song "the bluest skies you've ever seen are in Seattle" has a typo. It should be 'the bluest eyes you've ever seen are in Seattle'. Mine, of course! (the show was 'Here Come the Brides'

^..^ Now that I have a baby sister, I don't always cover my poop. It's fragrant...and designed to let her know who's boss. Sad to say, she doesn't believe me.

^..^ I like to sprawl on the desk while Mom's on the computer. She has to move the keyboard completely out of the way when I do that because I take up the whole thing!

Extra-fluffy gentlemen of the world unite!

since i've not been around much, i'd like to make an open tag to anyone who would like to play.

7 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Fuzz, you are doing exactly I will do to michico.
When my bowl empty, and I won't care if michico is sleeping, I will jump on her chest, too.

She will be screaming, hehehehe, I love that sound.

I can't sprawl on Michico's desk, because she has too many things on her desk. only could do it on the bed, hahahaha, I think I will ask her to clean a corner for me.

Anonymous said...

Benjamin that was great stuff about you. Bouncey doesn't cover either, thanks for explaining why. We jump up on our mom too when she is asleep and we are hungry.

Parker said...

Nice Meme Ben! I like to wake up Mommy like that too!

Daisy said...

Tummy kisses are good!

Anonymous said...

Hi Benjamin,

I like to wake my mom up by biting the tip of her nose.Yet she doesn't like it much...Humans :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww, my sweet fuzzy brother, I just loved reading your meme! I don't sprawl on Mom's desk, but I lie on her lap a whole, whole lot, so she and I find creative ways to snuggle while she's working at the computer (she's a writer). When we snuggle, I cuddle up in her arms, on her chest, like a baby, and then when she gets ready to work, I curl up on her legs.

*giggle* about not covering your poop now that you have a baby sister! Brainball, as the Alpha Cat, doesn't cover her poop either. And the funny thing is that MaoMao runs after her and covers it for her!

Much love to you, my gorgeous, blue-eyed brother, and lots of purrs and snuggles!

Karen Jo said...

Jumping up on Mom to wake her up to fill the food bowl is a good trick. I never knew that Alpha cats didn't cover their poop before. I find that interesting, if a bit on the stinky side.