Thursday, March 8, 2007

back where i belong

i'm under the bed tonight. mama's moving book shelves and making lots of noise. because she's got the crud that's going around, she moves one thing and then sits down for a bit. still, stuff is happening. it needs to happen. we're all getting tired of the boxes. this weekend is 3 weeks here.

mama told uncle jerry that she thinks she caught the crud because her body is finally letting go after the tension of the past several weeks. there's a demand for some rest and not much critical thought. it's good.

by the way, all of mama's lab work came back in good shape. that's some mighty fine news.

--suz

10 comments:

Tara said...

I'm glad you are settling in OK. Sounds like it was stressful for both you and your mom. And tell your mom my mom is jealous, she is only 5'3"!
Tara

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i let mi noo brudder matsui reed yer blog "back where i belong" ... under da bed. i told him dat he yoosed to live under da bed in dis howse ... but now he ownz da place! he wuz verree intrested an wanned to know more abowt hizself livin under da bed.
mi mom iz 5'2"! she sez dat 5'10" iz verree tall!
luv--o'jete

Karen Jo said...

I'm sorry your Mom has the crud. I hope it's not a bad case and she gets over it quickly. Thanks for your kind words in the comments on my blog. Your Mom and I probably do have a lot in common. I am almost over a slight case of the crud myself. I don't have kitties of my own, though I used to live with some a long time ago.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your poor Mom. :( I hope she feels better soon! Make sure she rests. Sending healing purrs her way.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thanks for visiting my blog.I like meeting new kitty's and making friends.Hope your mom feels better soon.

Forty Paws said...

Oh, we hope your mom feels better soon. And we're sorry that she shrank. Mebbe itz cuz she's been bending over so much to unpack all those boxes!!!

Luf, Us

Gemini said...

Hello Suzanne. Cheysuli said it was furry nice to meet you but she can't comment on your blog cause she doesn't have a blogger account. You are a furry pretty cat.

Unknown said...

Goodness. We hope you Mom gets better! Thanks for visiting us!

Lux said...

That's *great news about your mom's lab tests! Did I tell you my mom's about 5 feet tall? (She still looks pretty big to me.)

Yes, your mom should probably rest between unpacking.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Good. Your momma's due for some good news.
DMM