Tuesday, March 20, 2007

tuesday evening

guess what mama just discovered?

because there's only one cable jack in the new place, the computer is sort of in the living room. (not the best, but ok for now.) where she sits at her desk is within warming distance of our new fireplace. how did she not know that? cozy. warm and cozy.

ben2 is losing weight since he no longer has kibble to munch during the day. when he started, he weighed 25 pounds. i bet he's below 20 now. since mama refuses to have a scale in the house, though, we may never know! she weighs me on her digital kitchen scale that goes to 11 pounds. last i saw, i'm at 4 lb 15 oz. i was never much of a kibble muncher, so it doesn't bother me to not a bowl of crunchies.

mama discovered that while the camera does belong to dad, she still has it here. i think she plans to take some pictures after she and uncle jerry put up pictures tomorrow night. it's bound to be noisy, so i'll be under the bed.

time to purr mama to bed.

love

suz

5 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's good that you mama has (albeit temporary) custody of the camera. Tell her to take LOTS of photos so that you can put some into your postings. Ben2 must be growin' out his "lion cut" by now, so you could have pictures of him. You could have lots of pictures of YOU, too ... Don't go under the bed too much.
Nighty night ...
DMM

Daisy said...

Suzanne, I didn't realize you were that tiny! I'm with DaisyMae, you should take lots of pictures!

Lux said...

You're *tiny, Suzanne! A fireplace sounds really nice ...

Boy said...

What??? Suzanne you better eat MORE!!

muffinmidi said...

Hi Suzanne and Toni,
My name is Muffin. I'm about 12 1/2 and weigh 29 pounds. I'm an orange tabby too. My Mommy and I have a blog. I do the writing, but she posts book reviews and other stuff, too. We'd both like to get to know cats and humans.
Come visit soon.