Thursday, April 26, 2007

computer problems under the bed

(cue the music for mission:impossible) the spyware checker found a couple of suspicious things last night...after mama had noticed that the computer was getting slower and slower.

it appears that the spies were knocked out, trussed and booked. hopefully it'll get back to normal. i dislike having my blogging activities impinged.

there've been lots of guesses for my 100th post contest! will there be more?

deadline is 11:59 pm 4/27/07!

4 comments:

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's a good thing that your computer bugs have been debugged, 'cuz my cousin Zoey has a brand new bloggie! Stop by if you get the chance! You can find her at http://mkandthecrew.blogspot.com/
DMM

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Our computer is so slow, but Momma says it is because we live in the boonies and she is stuck furrever with dial-up.

Patches

Tina T-P said...

Glad you got rid of the bugs on your own, I had to take my computer into the store the last time it got messed up.

I am trying to think of a good get well limerick for Karen Jo. Hope her toes are doin' OK. T.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad you managed to knock out the spies!