Tuesday, April 3, 2007

did you see...?

karen jo wrote a limerick about me! please go see. she does such good work!

mama worked from home today. she got lots done and we even had time to spend together. ben always wants to get into the middle of her papers...and she doesn't want him to. the pile was so big today that if he got into it, it would have gotten majorly mixed up!

we've been listening to norwegian hardingfela music tonight. have you ever heard hardingfela music? it's pretty neat. the instrument has a set of strings like a regular violin--played with a bow. and then there's set of strings underneath that vibrate in sympathy. built-in harmony. some of the music makes mama want to dance. she's been faithful to her paperwork, though. and now it's almost bedtime.

thanks for stopping by!

love
suz

8 comments:

Daisy said...

I saw your limerick, it was great!! I have never heard of that kind of music, but I'll bet it sounds pretty.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi, I saw your limerick, too. Very cute, just like you.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting me. I've never heard that music either. Mommy likes the sound of string instruments like the dulcimer (I of course prefer electric guitar!) and unique styles. Do you have a CD or group you recommend?
Mine mommy says the website to Wild Oats is wwwDOTwildoatsDOTcom and they have lotsa natural foods and stuff. She gets my "rescue remedy" drops there sometimes too. They have also recently gone to "cage free" eggs which we like.

The Meezers or Billy said...

your limerick was great!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we saw it. It is great. That is how we found you... I think.

~Caesar and Prinnie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

I've gotta go to see your limerick. Isn't Karen Jo furry wonderful?

Tell Ben2 to shove over a bit so that you can cuddle, too ...

DMM

Forty Paws said...

Yes, we saw that wonderful limerick about you!!!

Luf, Us

Karen Jo said...

Thank you for mentioning me and my limericks in your blog. I never heard of that type of music, but it sounds interesting.