1. Olympia, Washington. Mama and I found each other there. (read my baby story for more info).
2. Rochester, Washington. Mama and I (and all of my brothers and sisters) lived with Grandpa for awhile.
3. Dubuque, Iowa. Mama went to school in Dubuque. Benjamin the first and I went together. Ben really didn't like it there. It was too hot and humid in the summer. It didn't bother me so much. In the winter time, Benjamin would share his tummy fur with me so I wouldn't get cold. We snuggle together and stay toasty!
4. Kennewick, Washington. Mama and Benjamin the first and I moved there in the summer of 2006. We lived with Aunt Donna and Uncle Rich, and our human cousins, Sam and Sunny. Uncle Rich called me a phantom cat because he didn't ever see me.
5. Saco, Maine. Mama took a job at a summer conference center in Maine. We drove from Kennewick to Maine, and spent the summer living in a TINY cottage on the beach. I STILL found places to hide.
6. Kennewick, Washington again. Mama took us back to Kennewick to Aunt Donna's house. In October, we moved to our own place, which is #7 on the list.
7. Kennewick, Washington. Mama finished graduate school while living in two separate apartments in Kennewick. We'll count these as one, cuz there are plenty of places still come.
8. Pendleton, Oregon. Mama got her first job out of graduate school at a community residential program for kids with psychiatric problems. We had lots of weather in Pendleton. This is the place where I fell down behind the hot water heater on the day we moved in. Talk about stress for everyone!
9. Kennewick, Washington. We came back to Kennewick after a year in Pendleton. Mama found us a very cool apartment...(cool is important for Kennewick summers). After a year of living there, Mama got us a house...it was hard living in the same building where some of her clients lived.
10. Kennewick, Washington. We'll claim the house as number #10, because we're getting close to the end. The house was fun. It was the biggest place we lived. There were lots of fun places to play and hide.
11. Bellevue, Washington. Mama got her social worker license and we moved to wettern Washington for her new job. The first place was soooo hot. The complex manager let us move to a downstairs unit so we wouldn't fry.
12. Bellevue, Washington. Mama met Dad. They found a condo together and we all moved in together. The place is much too small, but it's been home for nearly 2.5 years.
13. Seattle, Washington. Mama, Benjamin the second, and I are moving to Seattle next month. Mama says that Dad will always be Dad, but they're not going to live together any more. She says he'll still come visit and will still give us treats. That's good. I'll miss him, but I want my Mama to be happy. She tells me that we're going to like our new place: it's bigger than this place, and the windows are all new and it will be quiet and warm.